Analytics & Data Science
We are involved in several types of assignments, projects and audits where we contribute with our competence in data analytics.
Some examples of what we do are:
- Development of analytics routines
- Identification of data which will add value in analyses
- Quality assurance of data
- Development of business processes
- Identification of cost-saving opportunities
- Auditing of users and access rights
- Analysis to evaluate stock
The tools we use for analytics all have strengths and weaknesses. The tools are complementing each other and when used to their strengths they give a full picture of the organisation through the data. The tools we use are:
- Arbutus Software – a tool that is strong when it comes to business data and audit.
- PowerBI – a tool that is strong when it comes to data visualisations through reports and dashboards
- R – a tool that is strong when it comes to statistics and data science